heroquest remaster Index du Forum
heroquest remaster Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Karak Varn

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Karak Varn
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jensenbreck
Trouffion

Masculin
Point(s): 98
Moyenne de points: 1,56

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 10:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Karak Varn Répondre en citant

Hello,

I was just wondering the other day about Karak Varn. We have quite a lot of info on many of the other holds but what do we know about Karak Varn?

All I know is that gromril used to be mined there and shipped to Zhufbar, and when the time of woes struck the black lake broke through the minings into the hold, and shortly afterwards skaven and night goblins attacked and the hold was taken. It was later retaken by an expedition by Kadrin Redmane if I recall correctly, but they were driven out again, although only when the gromril was almost fully mined away.

What else do we know? 

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.bugmansbrewery.com/topic/30798-karak-varn/

animated business whiteboard video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 10:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Karak Varn Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange