heroquest remaster Index du Forum
heroquest remaster Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Playstation error code

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Jeu de Base
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jensenbreck
Trouffion

Masculin
Point(s): 98
Moyenne de points: 1,56

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Déc - 10:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Playstation error code Répondre en citant

Hi,
So I just got on my ps4 this morning and I knew it was immediately off when I turned on my ps4.  It was not going to the main menu, it was not loading my game, it was doing nothing.  I could not do anything on my ps4, my controller would not work and I could tell it to restart.  Then I decided to hold the power to turn it off when I held it for 30 seconds it would not do anything.  After that I decided to unplug it.  When I did it again and again, I had the same issue, but I was able to use it when it was done improperly.
Then I got a bit of a lot of thought that it was there that I was going there.  Which was strange so I held the power button because I thought my consule had frozen up. After that I was going back on it and I got the same speed but could not accept it.  Except this time I could hold the ps4 button on the controller, however, I still could not do anything else other than that.
So I would like to restart my mind again and again, but it would not be possible to do it. which was strange and I looked at this error?

please help

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/support/PlayStation-Network-Support.topic.html/error_code_su-30625--bmVM.html

startup animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Déc - 10:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Jeu de Base Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange