heroquest remaster Index du Forum
heroquest remaster Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Options to get audio from console game and chat (Discord/Sky

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Utilitaires -> Autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jensenbreck
Trouffion

Masculin
Point(s): 134
Moyenne de points: 1,35

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Déc - 10:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Options to get audio from console game and chat (Discord/Sky Répondre en citant

Hi!
I need to be able to get game audio from a PS4 (or from the TV) and chat audio from Discord in one headset (and control the game and chat volumes separately).
I can currently do this with a Turtle Beach P11 headset: the 3.5mm plug connects to my TV (or controller) and the USB connects to a PC for Discord/Skype/TS3 chat. However, after years of use, the headset (originally purchased for my PS3) may soon be history, so I need to find a replacement that works similarly, as in, a headset that has 2 inputs (the volumes for which can be controlled separately).
Anyone have any recommendations for headset that can do this? In a reasonable price range if possible. 
Now, a headset that I could get game audio from PS4 and chat audio from a mobile device could also work, if anyone has experience with ones that can do that.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3583544/options-audio-console-game-c…

animation ads

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 8 Déc - 10:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Utilitaires -> Autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange