heroquest remaster Index du Forum
heroquest remaster Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

2.0 BUYING NEW HEROES, AND SKIN TINT QUESTIONS

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Demande de Remasterisation -> Nouveaux Héros
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jensenbreck
Trouffion

Masculin
Point(s): 134
Moyenne de points: 1,35

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 12:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: 2.0 BUYING NEW HEROES, AND SKIN TINT QUESTIONS Répondre en citant

Hi,
So for 2.0, I have a few questions concerning base hero skin tints. The way the info for 2.0 is layed out it says that, for the things you won even if you haven't unlocked it you you will get all the tints. 

Does this hold for the base tints for Heroes, i.e. if I buy a new hero now, and don't play it at all, will I receive all three tints in 2.0 for free?

Going with that, if I would get all the tints are new heroes going to be slightly cheaper in 2.0 because the initial cost only includes 1/3 the amount of tints?

I just want to know if its better to buy a hero I want now so I get all the tints for free, or if it will be cheaper in 2.0. Or if I'm completely wrong about everything and none of it matters.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:  
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20753926988

Farming Equipment Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 12:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Demande de Remasterisation -> Nouveaux Héros Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange