heroquest remaster Index du Forum
heroquest remaster Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Questions about DM:ing and gameplay

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Jeu de Base
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jensenbreck
Trouffion

Masculin
Point(s): 134
Moyenne de points: 1,35

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 12:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Questions about DM:ing and gameplay Répondre en citant

Hi,
I have a few questions about Hero Quest and how I should act as DM.

First, I read somewhere on this forum that some people lets a monster - say a lone goblin - run for help if outnumbered by the Heroes. How does this work in terms of revealing the map? What I mean is, if the monster runs to a room right next to the room where the Heroes are, will that room then be revealed to them? And what it the monster runs out to the corridor and around a corner and after that in to a room farther away from the Heroes (and the heroes do not follow him); will that room be revealed to the Heroes?

Second, I never move a monster unless it has been discovered by the Heroes. I've always felt that unless the Heroes can actually see the monster, the monster cannot see them and stays where it is. How do you do regarding this? Is it "legal" to move monsters still unknown to the Heroes (unless they've been summond by the lone goblin in the above paragraph =))?

Third, I use a swedish version of Hero Quest, which most likely is a translation of the UK version. In this version, all monsters have a hit point of 1 and I sometimes find that disturbing, especially if the Heroes have upgraded themselves with armor and weapons since they can kill a Chaos Warrior quite easily dispite his defence of 4. Do all monsters have a hit point of 1 in the US version? If not, how many do each have, because I feel like I want to change this when playing the next time.

Fourth, people talk about Chaos Spells. I have the base game and there is no such thing as Chaos Spells in there, not even in the rules. Is the Chaos Spells an expansion-thingy or is it just in the US version?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:  https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/413912/questions-about-dming-and-gameplay

Internet Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 12:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Jeu de Base Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange