heroquest remaster Index du Forum
heroquest remaster Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What major issues are you having with the game right now?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Jeu de Base
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jensenbreck
Trouffion

Masculin
Point(s): 134
Moyenne de points: 1,35

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Déc - 12:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: What major issues are you having with the game right now? Répondre en citant

Hi,
I've just spent a while going through some threads and it's a mess of different issues spread across different threads as each person makes their own thread on their own issues rather than looking for threads on the issues themselves. So what I want to do is to isolate each separate issue and identify a specific thread for each one. 

However, there are too many crossovers, so I'm asking for your help in identifying them.

Please list each issue you are currently having with the game, and I'll create a list in this post with links to a thread on that specific issue when I can. Once the threads have been identified, any others on the topic will be closed.

This is not for discussing the issues or commenting on their existence, but simply for listing the basic issues such as "KotR won't recognise my deck changes when starting a search".

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4350338-What-major-issues-are-you-having-with-the-game-right-now
Risk Management Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Déc - 12:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Jeu de Base Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange