heroquest remaster Index du Forum
heroquest remaster Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

WHERE IS KARAK VARN / CRAGMERE ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Karak Varn
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jensenbreck
Trouffion

Masculin
Point(s): 134
Moyenne de points: 1,35

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 08:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: WHERE IS KARAK VARN / CRAGMERE ? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I pointed to it very long ago - about the time when they first showed parts of the campaign map. Now that the game is finished I think it is a time to return to this.

Literaly all notable Dwarven holds are represented in game, most of them is even represented by province Capital - ie walled settlements as it should be in case of such powerfull holds.
Thouse are most important Dwarven Karaks in Warhammer World. As you can see there is one odd name on the list ...

CA went nutts in Warhammer Total War adding more dwarven holds than even most of Loremasters could think off.
Minor and compleatly insignificant holds are on Campaign map (GREAT!)

It makes it even harded to imagine - why the heck they didnt include one of thouse most important once - ie Karak Varn - known also as Cragmere.

It is VERY important Karak, with rich history and background.
It is not like Mount Silverspear* which is on the edge of the map, in fact it is directly in the middle of WH TW campaign map.
And it is not like there was ANY reason not to put it on the map, since they added some obscure Oakenhammer settlement in general area where it should have been. 
Why put in silly Oakenhammer and not famous Karak Varn !! ??

This is soooo Weir that I am thinking that maybe there is some agenda behind it ...

I was wondering why Empire has so many 2 settlement only provinces as well, and why such huge swaths of land are empty ...
I was wondering why they changed the borders of Tilea and Estalia in older builds in the marshes where Skavenblight is.
There is also enough space in Troll Country Province to maybe add Hellpit out there ?

Maybe they are leaving thouse spaces so they can later add new settlements in this areas ?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/173830/where-is-karak-varn-cragmere

International Trade Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 08:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Karak Varn Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange