heroquest remaster Index du Forum
heroquest remaster Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Inspiron 530 -

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Jeu de Base
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jensenbreck
Trouffion

Masculin
Point(s): 134
Moyenne de points: 1,35

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 16:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Inspiron 530 - Répondre en citant

I am trying to build a moderately decent gaming computer for my son and have a few questions if someone wouldn't mind helping out. 

1. What is the strongest CPU it can handle?  It currently has the Core 2 Duo E7200 (2.53GHz) and I've been told that my particular board will only support dual-core processors.  I've been told the Intel Core2 Duo E8600 SLB9L (3.33GHz) 6MB-FSU with 1333MHz L2 Cache will work just fine.

2.  Regarding the PSU:  Are there any specifications I need to be aware of regarding the form factor?  Will the Inspiron 530 allow for an ATX Power supply WITH a I/O button?  What wattage and voltage would be best for this endeavor (accounting for a good budget GPU)?  This leads to my next question.

3.  What's the best PCI GPU can I get for the system that won't be severely hampered by the obvious bottlenecking I'll experience? 

4.  I have the latest available bios upgrade and know my system can handle 8GB of ram running at 800MHz.  Best brand for the buy? 

I am aware that this system has limitations, but I've seen far older systems with less capabilities be quite capable of playing recently developed games.  

Idealistically, I'd like for my son to be able to play games where he can average 60-70+ FPS (I know how important this is for first-person-shooter games). 

I appreciate any help and feedback!  Please be mindful I am on a budget but that I also understand that the RAM and the graphics card will be the most expensive purchases.  I do have a reasonable budget to work with, I just don't want to overkill a system with hardware it cannot fully utilize. 

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19995656

B2B Marketing Campaign Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 16:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    heroquest remaster Index du Forum -> Edition 2011-2012-2013 -> Jeu de Base Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange